- You are here:
- Transfer Station
NEW! Convenient Online Permit Renewal!!!
Credit card / electronic check payments are now accepted with Online Transfer Station Permit* transactions only.
- Transfer Station Permits expire 3/31/2023. New permits are available and are valid through 3/31/2024.
- A $1.00 handling fee has been included to cover mailing costs. Applicants no longer need to provide a SASE.
- Permits are available by mail, in person at the Transfer Station, or by appointment at the DPW office (no $1.00 handling fee). Permits are not available for purchase at Town Hall. For more information and to apply, click here.
* Our Permitting System is ViewPoint Cloud (VPC).
What Does This Mean for You?
- To apply for and manage your permits, you need an account in VPC.
- If you already have a VPC account that you use in another town, you can use that account to access your Pepperell permits.
- If you don't see your permit under your account, you can access it by permit number. You should have received an email containing your permit number.
Register online for your VPC account.
Mattress & Textile Recycling
- Effective 11/01/22, MassDEP is requiring mattress & textile recycling. The Transfer Station accepts Mattresses and/or Box Springs as recycling for a fee.
Directions to the Pepperell Transfer Station
From the Pepperell rotary (intersection of Rtes. 111/113), follow Rte. 111 west approximately ½ mile. Turn left onto Brookline St. (just past Babin Landscaping). Follow on Brookline St. approximately 3 miles. Just before NH border, turn left onto Boynton St. Transfer Station is about 400 yards on the right at 66 Boynton Street.